in this article named seo for wordpress will make you understand what is the basic difference and basic things you need to do to make your wordpress site successful.So seo for wordpress is a must doing thing for wordpress.
What is SEO?
SEO is the way of increasing web pages views so they rank high in search engines for a specific keyword phrase.SEO is divided in two parts – ond is on-page optimization and other is off-page optimization.
Keyword Research for seo for wordpress
The main point of optimization are the keyword for which you want a high ranking in search engines result pages.When you choose your keyword or phrase you must know the popularity of that keyword and how monthly searches are done for that keyword and what is thhe cpc means click per cost of that keyword what is the compitition of that keyword.
- Search engines provides web pages not entire sites so optimization must be done for each page in particular so be understood.
- The more targeted a keyword or phrase is the less traffic it gets as i mentioned above,but that traffic will provide people interested in your product or service so the conversion rate is higher.This indicator is reflecting the percentage of people converted into buyers so the higher the better.So be make sure what you want to do.
- Decide on one or two or three highly targeted phrases for each page of your site so that it could rank higher.
Some Keyword research tools
Best free Keyword Research tools are paid but you can also get some free tools as smrush free version features are limited but enough to basic understand or keyword researching.
Then Comes Good Adword Keyword Planner Tools .It’s a free tool provided by google So that you all can use it easily and it’s results are safe and 100% trusted so that it will be best for a beginner.
At last Comes Keywordtool.io .It comes with both free and paid version of this tool it comes with many tools and features you can google it to learn more and get more experienced.
Defined in its most simple form, On Page SEO 2018 is what you do on your website to help or hurt your SERPs. From my perspective,On Page SEO 2018 also refers to critical planning steps like understanding your niche, keyword research, and web strategy.So keep an eye on my site to know everythong properly about SEO.
What Is On Page SEO 2018?
Some Techniques of ON PAGE SEO
- Title Tag
The title tag is one of the most important factors in achieving high rankings. A title tag is essentially an HTML code that creates the words that appear in the top bar of your Web browser.
Usually, the Title Tag is the first element in the <Head> area of your site,followed by the Meta Description and the Meta Keywords Tags.These are the general rules you should follow when optimizing your title tag:
- Use in your title maximum 3 keyword phrases and 100 characters
- Avoid spam: don’t repeat the same keyword in your title more than twice;
- If possible , don’t use stop words like “a, and, or”
- it’s considered spam. Also, some engines penalize for using all CAPS.
- The META description tag
The META description tag describes your site’s content, giving search engines’ spiders an accurate summary filled with multiple keywords.
The META description tag should contain multiple keywords organized in a logical sentence.
- keywords phrase at the beginning of your description to achieve the best possible ranking
- make sure you not only repeat each of your keyword phrases (max 3) at least once but make this a true representation of the page that the visitor will be viewing, and try to keep it under 255 chars
- The Meta Keywords Tag
The meta keywords tag allows you to provide additional text for crawler-based search engines to index along with your body copy. How does this help you? Well, for most major crawlers, it doesn’t. That’s because most crawlers now ignore the tag.
The meta keywords tag is sometimes useful as a way to reinforce the terms you think a page is important for on the few crawlers that support it. For instance, if you had a page about penis pills — AND you say the words penis pills at various places in your body copy — then mentioning the words “penis pills” in the meta keywords tag MIGHT help boost your page a bit higher for those words.The meta keyword tag is also sometimes useful as a way to help your page come up for synonyms or unusual words that don’t appear on the page itself.
For instance, let’s say you had a page all about penis exercises. You never actually say the word “enlargement” on this page. By having the word in your meta keywords tag, then you may help increase the odds of coming up if someone searched for “penis enlargement exercises” Of course you would greater increase the odds if you just used the word “enlargement” in the body copy of the page itself.
You should include up to 25 words or phrases, with each word or phrase separated by commas.
Here is an example of what a simple basic header should look like following sturcture-
<head> <title> Your page title here</title>
<meta name=”Description” content=”Your description here”>
<meta name=”keywords” content=”Only permutations of your keywords goes here”>
<meta http-equiv=”Content-Type” content=”text/html; charset=iso-8859-1″>
</script> and save in a file called java.js and call it using this line of code:
- Body text
This is what your surfers will actually see when coming to your site.
There are many issues to consider when placing keywords in the text of your pages. Most search engines index the full text of each page, so it’s vital to place keywords throughout your text. However, each search engine uses different ranking algorithms.
Basic Works to improve body for SEO for WordPress
- Make sure your main page have your main keywords.It has a higher chance of being indexed than your other pages,and it will be the only page indexed by some engines.Directories include pages based on the quality of their content, so make sure your pages aren’t simply lists of keywords.
- The H1, H2…H6 tags are given special relevancy weight,and you should plan to integrate your keywords into your heading. You don’t have to go extreme, just use one H1 for your most important keyword and two H2’s
- Bolding and italicizing your keywords at least once doesn’t hurt and actually gives you a very small boost
- When creating your content pages,keep the following four concepts in mind: Keyword prominence,proximity,density and frequency.
- Keyword prominence – the best place to place keywords in the text is at the top of each page, preferably the main page.The closer your keywords are to the start of the page or the start of a sentence, the better. This concept is known as “keyword prominence
- Keyword Proximity
- some engines, such as Google, use the concept of “keyword proximity” as part of their ranking formulas. As suggested by the name, “keyword proximity” means the how close keywords are to each other.Put your keywords as close together as possible and make sure your sentences are clear.
Here’s an example:
- We have been selling weight loss products for over 3 years.
- We have been selling products for weight loss for over 3 years.
In this case if someone should look for “weight loss products”, the first sentence will rank higher because its keywords are closer to each other.
- Keyword Frequency
- is a measure of the number of times keywords occur within a page’s text. It’s tied to the concept of keyword density. Search engines want to see more than one repetition of a keyword in your text to make sure it’s not an isolated case. The recommended repetition is 3-7 times.
- Keyword Density
- the final point on visible text is keyword density. Simply stated, keyword density is the number of occurrences of a keyword divided by the total word count. For this, I try to keep my initial density to between 1-7%. However, this number may have to change depending on the level of competition. Also, be warned that the text used in anchors
<a href=”page.html”>this is your anchor text </a>
affects your density. Don’t worry if your initial density is lower than that of your competitors as you will learn later in this article that there are many ways to affect your keyword density other than placing your keywords in your visible text.
- Anchors and Links
- anchor text is that portion of a hyperlink that is viewed by a user on a webpage (The Clickable text).The keywords in anchor text enhance the relevance of the target page pertaining to the keywords used. While the relevance of the page containing the anchor text is also enhanced to some degree (because of relevant keywords appearing on that page), the real gainer is the target page URL.
Use this knowledge to build the relevance of each page of your site, through optimized anchor text containing important keywords, relevant to the theme of such pages, from other pages of your site. The inclusion of important keywords in the anchor text can make a big difference in the final ranking of your site pages.
- Frames , Java scripts, Flash
The navigation structure of your site is important because it is through your navigation that the search engine spiders are able to access all of your web site’s content. For sites with a small number of pages you should have every page of your site linked to every other page of your site.
This can be done by having a left/right side menu or by putting a link to every other page on the bottom of your page. For sites with many pages it is advisable to include in directories the pages
that are content related. For example, if you sell 10 different types of shoes.
Off page Optimization
Read My Complete Post on OFF Page SEO or Off Page SEO Optimization Here – Off-Page Optimization 2018
Methoods of Proper Link Building
- Link exchange
There are some very inded ways you should consider when exchanging links.The right way to exchange links is by finding quality,old sites with which to exchange links.These are the links that search engines well known.webmasters to exchange links with you isn’t easy,this is a time taking process.You search for sites that are in the same general topic area as yours.After you find a list of good link exchange partners,you place a link to their site on your site.Then you email the webmasters of the other sites and ask for a link exchange.
Do not send generic copies of the same email to each webmaster however.Write a personalized email to the webmaster explaining what you liked about the site and why you think a link exchange would benefit both customers.Be sure to address the webmaster by name if at all possible.
Also be sure to give him your link exchange information.This should include the title of your site, a short description,and the URL that you want his site to link.And be sure to include the URL of the page that already has his reciprocal link on it.
- increase your traffic significantly means more and more
- improve your ranking in the search engines by raising your link popularity
- provide a valueable resource to your website
- Create a directory of web sites on a specific topic.
Give people the option of adding the directory to their web site by linking to it.Put your business ad at the top of the directory’s home page.So that they could express their feelings about your site.
- Offer a free e-book to your web site visitors.
The ebook should be related to your target audience.It will Allow them to give the e- book to their own web site visitors by linking directly to your web site.it will create a inspiration to your targeted visitors and they will visist your site more and more.
- Exchange content with other web sites.
You could trade articles, top ten lists, etc. Both parties could include a resource box at the end of the content.So that your amount of content may increase and traffic could be more in amount.
- Directory Submission
Directories are different from standard search engines in that a search engine will query a database of crawled websites before it produces results and a directory is a database of websites that have been arranged by topics.Search engines put weight on the links coming from directories which is why is so important that you know how to submit you site.
Remember your site must be optimized before submitting and not in different construction phases nor it will be rejected from submission.For a correct submission select the most appropriate category related to the subject matter of the site and then submit, suggesting a title,,Tags,Keyword,description and any other information the directory may require. Also make sure you read their submission guidelines and follow them correctly.